I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF BEING AN ENTREPRENEUR!
The hardest part about being in business is learning how to sale! I have made plenty of Shopify e-commerce stores, and still breaking even. My whole outlook on selling online has changed. I am learning the following:
- how to calculate cash flow every month
- how to be patient when waiting for buyers
- how to be productive working alone
- how to keep expenses as low as possible each month
- how to leverage existing platforms who use a commission only business model
|LEARN TO SELL ANYTHING!|
What’s my new strategy?
- Find deals online and ship them to my house.
- Resell items in person or ship them out to people