Little Known Facts About How To Invest 100 Dollars – And Why They Matter
How to Invest 100 Dollars. Everyone has their own strategy for investing.
My strategy is different, in that, I’m looking to derive monthly dividend income every month
I have bills that need to be paid every month, and so my goal is to have enough passive income
coming in my bank account
every month so that it covers my monthly expenses.
-The #1 thing you need to do is “invest regularly”.
Normally, when I have 100 dollars to spend, I will:
- transfer the money over to my brokerage account.
- once the money is inside my account, I will begin researching different dividend paying stocks.
- lastly, when I find a quality stock at a good price, I will purchase the stock.
The important things to remember are:
- always have cash in case of emergencies [a few thousand should be sufficient]
- keep putting away at your brokerage account because it’s paying you dividends every month
- learn from the people who are already doing it [Dividend.com]
Examples Of How To Invest 100 Dollars
- take the 100 dollars
- loan it out to someone
- have them sign that they understand
- next month, get some of your money back, plus interest
- now, that’s one way to invest!
Do You Need An Interest In Investing?
Majority of the people don’t invest, period. It’s sad, but true.
Unfortunately, I look at most of the people I’ve met in my life, and I know they want nothing to do with investing. They would rather eat rocks than learn about stocks if you know what I mean.
I wish more people took an interest in investing, but that’s just not how it is.
People would rather give their hard-earned money to someone who can do it for them.
What Online Income Experts Don’t Want You To Know
For the most part, I buy stocks and loans; and from time to time, I will produce a song here and there, but nothing to time-consuming.
You see, time is one of the most important things to me. I need my time to reflect. If I’m working all the time, then I won’t have time for myself.
One of the bigger projects that I’m working on right now is profiting from Google Adsense.
Having said that, this blog has the potential to bring in a lot of money for me. The hard part is being patient. It’s little tweeks here and there to your website that go along way in this business.
Another way that you could invest 100 dollars is start your own website. I’m positive that you can do it for under 100 dollars because I’ve done it. I’m proof!
All you would need to do is buy a domain through GoDaddy.com and they will help you set it up from there. It’s super easy!
After that, you are well on your way to blogging success.
Of course, that is if you stick with it.
Thank you so much for reading this blog post and it’s content.
I hope that the information in this post found you well.
To read more interesting articles
, please click here
My Latest Podcast Episode
Did you know I produce music?